Sunday, July 11, 2010

MAA, MOM OR MUMMY-THE ULTIMATE SOUL OF A CHILD




Almost everyone once in his life had a fracture or normal hairline bone crack and the pain had been surely devastating. Now, just imagine yourself in a situation with 20 bones broken and the pain you are supposed to bear. Rather tough, don't want to imagine! What's impossible for us to imagine is what a woman has to face for giving birth to a child i.e. 57 Del pain. The reason, clearly, why a mother is treated just next to god for her divine love for her child and just for that love to see her child, her soul, she could go beyond all barriers and fight even with god. Such is the purity of this bonding of love.

All the pain that she bore just changes into happiness with just a glimpse of her child. I guess like me nobody would remember how one used to cry in the laps of his/her mother and how just by hearing us cry, maa could sense our needs, our hunger etc. One medium of crying and so many needs were fulfilled, what a bonding we share with mom is just simply beyond reason or imagination.

From first cry till the one speaks, from crawling to first walk, it’s her charismatic touch and love that has been bestowed on us and it’s not the end but it is the beginning of such a beautiful journey of her cherub to becoming a human in progress till the last breath.

From the Indian Mythology, I hail Kaikyeen also as a great mother because what she did was out of love as a fear for the future of her sons as injected into her mind by Manthra, but it was her first teaching/institution that conquered her fear and the outcome of this teaching was Bharat’s concern for his brothers.

Somebody truly said and I fully concur with this view that a mother is the first and the greatest teacher in anybody’s life and no one can match her teachings. She is the first institution from where a child learns. The moral values, the transformation of a child into a good human being, is carried out by this architect of God only, who not sacrifices her dreams as a human being but sometimes even feed her child by just cutting her share for the meal. The roadsides of India clearly show some heart melting views with mothers feeding their child with great pain and toll on her body, and yet they make up their child sleep by singing sonnet for them. With the growing of child this sonnet singing turns into story telling.

I often remember some stories that used to be told by my mother so that I should eat, and with immense concentration and happiness I used to hear them. All these stories were instantly prepared and narrated by her like, me sitting on the back on the motor bike with my elder cousin and we both are chasing for some criminal like Tom and Jerry show and then suddenly she would say “ab pehle ye wala kaur khao’’ and then again I used to say “phir” and this process used to continue until I used to finish my food. Now, when I think about this, it looks like what I have experienced is truly unmatchable.

The slightest problem I have till date, she could just make it out by talking to me and ask “if there is any problem”?-a true healer who just drives me out from all the problems. If I couldn’t talk to her a single day it seems something is missing today, may be my good luck charm.

There in all your hearts, I truly believe their lives a beautiful lady, full of mercy and love- your mom, maa or mummy or by whatever name you used to call that angel just think about her for a minute and before it’s too late just pay your gratitude by thanking her for all she has done. I know some of you might feel that a thank you will make her love feel small. Well my friends it’s better to speak out your heart instead of carrying a guilt feeling for whole of your life and our mom will surely understand that this thank you is just a way of showing our love to her and we can’t match her contributions in our life.

There are several things that happen first time first in a person's life and I am also just the same feeling while just jotting thoughts for the first post of this blog. As I am not perfect person so mistakes are bound to follow so please point out with your valuable suggestions for this human in the progress. The reason I choose to begin with this post is just a way of paying my gratitude to my lovely mother whom I will always remain grateful. I found myself several times speechless or out of words to write about this beautiful bonding of love but even then I tried with the abovementioned motive and I would like you all to join this campaign by just writing your memorable moments with your mom in the comments section.

SO TIME TO SPEAK UP GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!






11 comments:

  1. This is a very excelent and live way of nareting mothers love and commitment for child. Dear if you feel this affection of mother then the legitimacy of child will be proved.

    THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice one yaar ..... its really . the divinity of a mother to .....go through such an effort and .. gve birth to a new life ........... HATS OFF TO all MOM's ........ LOVE U MAAA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why are you crying, a young boy asked his Mom?

    "Because I'm a woman," she told him.

    "I don't understand," he said.

    His Mom just hugged him and said,
    "And you never will, but that's O.K.".......

    Later the little boy asked his father,
    "Why does Mom seem to cry for no reason?".
    "All women cry for no reason," was all his Dad could say......

    The little boy grew up and became a man,
    still wondering why women cry.

    Finally he put in a call to God and when God got back to him, he asked "God, why do women cry so easily?"

    GOD answered......

    "When I made woman,
    I decided she had to be special.
    I made her shoulders
    strong enough to carry
    the weight of the world, yet,
    made her arms gentle enough to give comfort...

    I gave her the inner strength
    to endure childbirth
    and the rejection
    that many times will come
    even from her own children.

    I gave her a hardness
    that allows her
    to keep going and take care
    of her family and friends,
    even when everyone else gives up, through sickness and fatigue without
    complaining....

    I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all
    circumstances. Even when her child has hurt her badly....

    She has the very special power to make a child's boo-boo feel better and
    to quell a teenager's anxieties and fears....

    I gave her strength to care for her husband, despite faults
    and I fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart....

    I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but
    sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him
    unfalteringly....

    For all of this hard work,
    I also gave her a tear to shed.
    It is hers to use
    whenever needed and !
    it is her only weakness....
    When you see her cry,
    tell her how much you love her, and all she does for everyone, and even though
    she may still cry, you will have made her heart feel good.

    She is special!
    Please send this to women you know, and those with mothers,
    sisters, and special women in their lives.

    But, also send this to men so they will understand about what a
    wonderful thing a woman is.
    Each day is a mountain that must be climbed; with courage each step
    gets easier.



    Love your Mother Always

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice one sir
    really nice
    thnks for encouragement

    ReplyDelete
  5. we should proud our mother..........

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really apreciate ur effort.....truly, d bond of love wid our mother can never b compared wid nethin in dis wrld.....wateva v do 4 her is juz nt enuff n v can neva repay her...bt v gotta try until our last breath..... I Love My MOM.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome....I really like it more than anything else I have read till now....I am overwhelmed with such a thought you have put in here...Start of blogging with great thought like this will surly take you places...keep jotting down your thoughts...soon there will be follower which would be out of control...If you can make me read something and also make me like that....it has to be really a masterpiece and it is indeed :)……......Cheers


    Nishchal

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome....I really like it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maa , its the word that contain the entire universe , and you have better explain the divinity of mothers love, hats off to you.

    in addition to that i would like to add a small story ,In my home when we are 4 people (3 we brother and sister, 1 my mom) in home and there were 3 apples , my mom says, "I hate apples". :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hats off to all mothers n to ur writings too,,nitish...

    ReplyDelete